The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Friday, February 20, 2009

P.S.

Went out to the treadmill and found myself reading Eckhart Tolle's chapters on ego from A New Earth. That gave me a more empowered perspective. I still have questions, but I also have some clarity.

Further proof that my higher power will do for me what I cannot do for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
During my "Summer of Hell" When everything about my wife was exposed. "A New Earth" saved me. At first i found the book difficult, then i discovered that Opera had done 10 webcasts with Eckerd. One for each chapter.
It made all the difference . You can find them on her site or itunes.

woman.anonymous7 said...

Thanks for your support, Cyber Widow. I'm looking those up today.