The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Friday, March 4, 2022

Missing

Even though the Addict has betrayed me more deeply than anybody else in my life--twice--without his presence I feel like a plant that's not getting enough sun. 

Even though I don't know how to decide if I can be in a relationship with someone who has lied so profoundly, for so many years about something so fundamental to our relationship, I miss him.

Life is so short. Am I wasting the limited number of days I have on this planet separating myself from someone I love who loves me? 

Or am I an abused woman who can't see a way to leave her abuser?

I really don't know.

No comments: