The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I am going to live my best life

That's my assignment. To live my best life now, even in the midst of separation and betrayal. I'm going to use this period while the Addict is working on himself to build a rich, interesting, connected and satisfying life for myself. Here are the things I'm going to pursue:

  • Connect with more friends more often
  • Travel
  • Get better at photography
  • Theater and improv
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn piano (Richard)
  • Do more singing
  • Biking, jogging, swimming and triathlons
  • Home and yard improvement
That is my mission. Now I have to get others in on this!

No comments: