The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Monday, February 7, 2022

Another morning alone

I woke with a heavy heart. Still can't believe that waking up alone without the love of my life beside me is my life now. I am 57. Still can't believe that this is what my life is after 34 years of building a life and a relationship with someone - at least, I thought I was. It's so far from what I had envisioned, and there's nothing I can do about it but accept what is so. I never had a chance to fight a problem that was kept hidden from me, never had a chance to take any action to save us.

It's been 28 days since the Addict moved out.

No comments: