The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My feelings are all over the place

I wish we didn’t have this huge mess in our lives so that we could be together and care for each other. That was what I wanted. To be with you and care for you and share life with you. Every day I feel an emptiness where you would have been. I am missing all the moments we should be sharing.

Me too.


The difference is that you caused it and I am the person it happened to. We are both sad, but you were the one with the choices. You took away my ability to choose the moment you started lying. 


Yes.


You gave away your life. I had mine taken. Twice.



No comments: