The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Monday, January 10, 2022

It still hurts

Last night, I asked Husband to leave and today he is gone. Lying alone in the dark I feel a painful gaping hole in me, like something was ripped out of my chest. I don't have words for the grief and sadness feel. So much that was foundational to my life has been taken from me. Why did I trust him again? I fooled myself because I loved him and I felt loved by him. I am lonely because my most intimate relationship is gone. I have great friends, but it's not the same. A piece of me is gone and it hurts so much. I am overcome with grief. 

No comments: