The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Still having trouble with focus

I thought I was past this, but I reaized today that I feel very behind at work because I'm having trouble staying focused. Another thing that takes time I guess. I feel like I'm in the middle of a very bad week or project that is, in fact, the rest of my life, so there's no light at the end of the tunnel. No delivery date. This is it and I just have to slog through until the going gets better.

I need to find support with childcare so I can work longer hours to catch up.

No comments: