The Beginning of Something Else

On June 1, 2007 I found out my husband and partner of almost two decades had been unfaithful to me since before our marriage, and had been having intercourse with prostitutes for 3 1/2 years. This is what happened next.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Married woman still seeking clarity, not so sure about the fun part

The guy I found on Salon.com wrote to me today. He could see that I had looked at his profile, and so he must have been responding to that. It took me by surprise, and called into question my whole casual sex plan. His email asked if I was finding what I was seeking. I wrote back that this was new territory for me and I was taking my time. If I'm going to do it, there's no doubt that he's the one (if he's not LYING! And of course, I'm not really the one who would know. Although I have to stop thinking this way. Anyway...)

I let husband know about it today when I realized it had been going on for 2 days. I didn't want to have anything hidden. He is not opposed, but says he wants to talk about it more before I actually do it. I need to discuss the whole thing with my therapist to see if I can get to my true motives and needs about this.

Yes, I"m still confused.

No comments: